Reboot to Restore
Faronics DeepFreeze helps reduce your IT support ticket requests and overall costs by 63% by simply making your workstation configurations indestructible. This system ensures each and every desktop, laptop, workstation and server always remains in its desired state, either the original operating state that it was deployed in or with special settings designated by your IT staff. Organizations enjoy greater computer reliability with lowered support costs, while IT personnel are freed from their tedious support ticket requests. In fact, organizations that deploy Deep Freeze experience a dramatic increase in the number of users and workstations supported by each IT technician. Deep Freeze’s disk protection still allows users to save their documents, spreadsheets and other data to “Thawed” or unprotected drives and partitions.
Your Workstations Indestructible.
Few people appreciate the every support ticket submitted costs money, however Deep Freeze makes 90% of support tickets as easy as saying “please restart the computer and let me know if the problem persists”. Let us help reduce IT costs while improving organization operations and user productivity, request a demo today.
Workstation Recovery provides IT admins with an easy way to deliver a clean and consistent workstation with each and every session. Allowing users to benefit from the unrestricted yet trouble free computing experience where they can still save their data.
Layered Security is a concept that is designed to maximize desktop security by putting up several layers of protection, first being anti-virus, the second Application whitelist and ending with DeepFreeze. For more information on the concept of Layered Security and how it can help help keep your workstations secure click here.
Ultimate Line of Defense
Stop spending hours trying to troubleshoot a hard-to-diagnose computer problem. With Deep Freeze, full system recovery can be as easy as pressing the restart button your computer. It’s that simple, so stop pulling out your hair and download a free 30 day trial.
Deep Freeze Key Features
- Guaranteed 100% computer or server recovery with every restart
- Optional password protection for total security
- Ability to protect several hard drives or partitions
Integration and Compatibility
- Supporting multi-boot events and environments
- Compatible with fast user switching
- Able to support SCSI, ATA, SATA, and IDE hard drives
- Able to supports FAT, FAT32, NTFS, basic and dynamic disks
- Work within six different languages
Security and Control
- Encrypting components all with unique customization code
- Preset multiple passwords to be used on a workstation or via the Command Line Control with varying activation and expiration dates
- Generate encrypted One Time or One Day Passwords
- Disable keyboards and mouse during maintenance
- Boot Control window provides ability for immediate reboot
- Use Stealth Mode to hide the DeepFreeze system tray icon
- Customized installation files by using the Configuration Administrator
- Pre-select Frozen Drives and selectively Freeze or Thaw fixed drives
- Schedule automatic Restart/Shutdown times
- Restart workstation when Logoff
- Shutdown workstations after a preset length of inactivity
- Schedule Thawed Maintenance periods (single or multiple) to perform Windows updates through the Internet or a SUS/WSUS server or run a custom batch file or update your update other software.
Data Retention Options
- Create up to eight ThawSpaces on a workstation that can be used to store programs, save files, or make permanent changes.
- ThawSpace can be visible or hidden
- Specify the size and file system of the ThawSpace (up to 1 TB using NTFS)
- Schedule restart, shutdown, Wake-On-LAN, Freeze, Thaw and Thaw Locked tasks dynamically to take place once or on a regular basis
- Change maintenance and restart/shutdown schedules on the fly
- Manage workstations easily with User Defined Groups
- Quickly populate multiple groups or sub-groups with smart automatic filters or import groups from Active Directory
- Update all pre-existing installation files automatically
- Invoke system maintenance on demand with “Thaw Locked” mode
- Launch RDP and VNC sessions through the Deep Freeze Console
- Customizable Enterprise Consoles tailoring features and abilities
- Remotely deploy, execute, and control Deep Freeze on workstations
- With Faronics Core, keep scheduled actions “active” to ensure updates on offline workstations
- With Faronics Core, manage workstations with dynamic groups, perform actions on workstation groups, view workstation activity status, and remotely wake-up offline workstations via the web
Deployment and Interoperability Options
- Offers silent install options for rapid network deployment
- Provides optionto deploy on multiple workstations as part of a master image
- DeepFreeze Command Line Control Utility for remote management
- Integrate Deep Freeze protection into any desktop management solution capable of executing command line control
Expanded Network Options
- Communicate with workstations over a LAN, WAN or combination
- Support for multiple ports
- Seamless malware definitions on workstations protected in a Frozen state with Faronics Anti-Virus
- Malware definitions for other anti-virus solutions can be easily retained through use of Thawed Maintenance periods
DeepFreeze System Requirements
“I was unsure if this product would work in our government environment but after a week of use, I don’t see how we worked without it…”
Chris Miller Acme Creative, LLC
“Deep Freeze has been excellent. I no longer have any worries about the “dabblers” and tutors also agree it is an excellent product.”
Aberdeen City Council, UK